- 1 small tube octopus or ½ lb sliced pre-cooked octopus usually it comes in pre-cooked version thawed and washed
- 2-3 tbsp ponzu sauce you can get ponzu sauce in the Asian section in any local market or Asian market
- 1 tbsp sesame oil *optional*
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seed
- ½ lemon – squeeze the juice
- 2 tbsp cut scallion
- 1 tbsp wasabi *optional*
Place sliced octopus in a small bowl.
Drizzle with ponzu sauce, lemon juice, sesame seed.
Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds and cut scallion on the top.
Serve cold as an appetizer.
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 680mg